Gossip Girl; SERIOUSLY WTH !!!!!

Posted by тσσηα on , ,



Ok so i couldn't post this right after i watched the final Episode ;( what can i say i seriously don't know !!! I mean how can i wait till Sept For Season 4 !!!!!! I simply Can't ;@ !!!! b3dain how can i knw if Chuckchoocka is Dead or not !!!! I can't believe they will let him Die !!!!! THEY JUST CANT !!!!!! ;'( Me no allow this to happen <<-- again who's me ? am their biggest fan i'll follow them until they love meeeee ;p PaPaPaPaRazzie 

w Thank God they Sent little J away ! That should take a place way before she made all the mess around !! 

Looking forwards for B n S trip !!!! and Let's see how's N and D gonna spend their Summer ?! ;\

Lonely boy is not so lonely any more or let me say Lonely DaD !! ;p That was really funny 

So , What do u think GG Fans ?!! Can u wait until Sept ? or we shall do something ;p lazim nsawi i3ti9am or yimkn i'6rab 3n il 6a3am ;p 

u know u love them  .. XoXo !! 

3 comments:

Zayouna said...
May 23, 2010 at 3:19 AM

Ooooooh dear lord!! Do they really expect us to be able to wait till sept?!! especially after that last scene of "chuckchooka"!! Oooh my god give me the strength of waiting till sept!!

тσσηα said...
May 23, 2010 at 4:50 AM

galbi galbi galbi ahhh ya galbi galbi ;p !!! allah ysm3 mnch ya rab w y9abirna 3la fraghom ;p especially Chuckchooooockaaaaatiiiii ;p

Pisces Chick said...
June 1, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I don't like this show very much. But I watch it because Blair is such a drop dead gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment